Many agencies take on the occasional issue-focused project, but at SE2 this has been our bread and butter for more than 20 years. We are honored to collaborate with a broad range of nonprofit organizations that work to keep people healthy, educate children, and create vibrant, inclusive communities.
This Colorado Gives Day, we want to highlight our participating clients. We hope you’ll consider donating to your favorite organizations — or some of ours.
- A+ Colorado is an “action tank” dedicated to ensuring every Colorado student can access an excellent education. A+ Colorado studies and advocates for the changes necessary to increase student achievement in schools and districts across the state.
- Aurora Mental Health Center offers services and support for those experiencing a mental health condition. It also provides additional resources to support youth and the broader community.
- The Center for Work Education and Employment, or CWEE, helps low-income Coloradans, predominantly mothers, train for and launch careers so they can support their families and ultimately break the cycle of generational poverty.
- Through on-the-ground outreach, research, collaboration, and public awareness campaigns, Rise Above Colorado educates and empowers teens to live a life free of drug abuse.
- Smart Colorado focuses on protecting the health, safety and well-being of Colorado youth as marijuana becomes increasingly available and commercialized.
During my time at SE2, I’ve been blessed to work on important issues such as preventing kids from smoking and vaping, strengthening community hospitals, providing quality preschool for more young…
Reddit, the social media platform that has coined itself “the front page of the internet” and is home to endless social forums, isn’t as dark and disturbing as some might…